- STRETCHING NECK FLEXING MUSCLES
- The muscle involved : sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Key points : Put your hands on your hips, straighten your back, gently raise your head, and stretch upwards.
2. USE YOUR HANDS TO STRETCH THE LATERAL MUSCLES OF YOUR NECK
- Muscles involved : sternocleidomastoid and upper trapezius
- Key points : Sitting upright, body upright, tilting head to the left, ears looking to the left shoulder, repeating exercises in the opposite direction
3. AS A BABY
- Muscles involved : back muscles.
- Key points : Stand up on your knees, legs apart, buttocks towards the heels, body forward, trying to touch the ground with your forehead.
- Muscles involved: rectus abdominal and oblique abdominal
- Key points: Push the hip forward, slightly upward, and don’t squeeze the waist too much.
5. STRETCHING CHEST MUSCLES AGAINST THE WALL
- Muscles involved: the broadest muscles in the back and chest.
- Key points: Standing against the wall, pushing the wall with your right hand, slowly leaving the wall with your body, repeating on the other side.
6. Thigh muscle stretching
- Muscles involved: adductor muscle, hamstring muscle.
- Key points: Sit on the floor with your legs straight and open, do not bend your knees, lean forward, and stretch your hands along your legs.
7. SHOULDER EXTENSION
- Muscles involved: lateral deltoid muscle.
- Key points: Stand with your arms straight, press gently to increase muscle stretch, and repeat with your other hand.
8. STANDING NECK STRETCH
- Muscles involved: trapezius.
- Key points: Stand with your legs together, bend your knees slightly, tilt your head forward with your hands, and look for your chest with your chin
- Muscles involved: external oblique muscle.
- Necessary: Put your hand in front of the standing leg, back straight, and raise the opposite arm to open the hip from front to back.
10. UNDER THE WALL
- Muscles involved: the broadest muscles in the back and chest
- Key points: the body parallels to the floor. Keep your back flat, then start bending slowly from the chest.
11. SUPINE SPINE TWIST
- Muscles involved: buttocks and external oblique muscles.
- Key points: Lie on your back, bend your right knee, and twist your body to the left.
12. STANDING SIDE BEND
- Muscles involved: the external oblique muscle and the broadest muscle in the back.
- Key points: Stand, bend your body to the right, and repeat the exercises on the left.
SIMPLE ONE-LEG FORWARD
13. Leg Waist Stretch
- Muscles involved: hamstrings.
- Key points: Stand with one foot in front and straight back. Put your hands on your hips, fold forward from your hips, and repeat the other leg.
- Muscles involved: adductor muscles.
- Relevant: Sit down with your knees, with your soles opposite, your back straight, and gently place your hands on your knees, bringing your hips and knees down to the ground.
15. EMBRACE BABY
- Muscles involved: hip flexors.
- Key points: Sit on the floor, straighten your back, slowly pull one leg to your chest, turn the thigh out, and repeat the other leg.
16. SEATED DOVE
- The muscle involved: anterior tibia
- Key points: Sit on the floor, retract with your right hand, hold your right foot with your hand and place it on your left knee, repeating with your left foot.
17. FORWARD FOLDING
- Muscles involved: hamstrings and calf muscles.
- Important: Sit on the floor, legs folded straight forward.
- Muscles involved: waist muscles and quadriceps.
- Key points: Sprint style, left leg bent 90 degrees forward. Grab the right foot towards the waist and repeat with the other foot.